MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH is a FREE on-line scan service, which checks uploaded files for malware. On uploading files you want to be checked, you can see the result of scanning and the degree of uploaded files being dangerous.
If you disagree with MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH clause or agreement, please don't use MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH service. MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH service is free and public. MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH is not an opensource project.
1. MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH is a free and generally available service.
2. MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH is made available for Your personal and commercial use.
3. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any of the information, software, products, or services obtained from the MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH site.
4. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use: You agree that You will not use the MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH site, services, products, software or information available from them for, or to further, any unlawful purpose. Additionally, You will not: Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable or harmful to another party or you do not have a right to make available under any law.
5. MALWARE.AI provided by inlyse GmbH may provide antivirus vendors with suspicious or infectious files and reports.
6. Thus, antivirus vendors are enabled to maintain their virus signature database helping their users to keep computers and information safe.
Notice: Suspicious files may contain normal files, infected files, virus-damaged files, harmful programs and so on. Malware (Malicious Softwares) are viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, dialers, Jokers, keyloggers, etc.